Saturday, November 2, 2013

Tooth whitening, Exfoliation, Haircut and plans for next week

Tooth Whitening
Seriously, buy some now, I'll wait. 

GET CREST 3D WHITE NOW.  At about 4.50 a tube I have already noticed a difference.  My teeth don't quite match the bridge, but the difference is *much* less noticeable.  I may follow up eventually with either gosmile or professional whitening, but that is just me being obsessive about the whole thing.



Exfoliation

My Baiden mitten arrived today.  I'm going to need about an hour to soak, exfoliate and then rinse off the gross, so I'll try for tomorrow, but most likely I won't have the time til Monday-ish.   If it works I'll post some pics. 




Haircut

I don't know if I like my haircut or not.  When I look in the mirror, I think it's the cutest thing ever and I look forward to having a slightly longer version of it, but when I take a pic of it I think, "I look like a boy, a dorky boy."  I'm still playing with styling and the part so hopefully it will grow on me. 

My Haircut makes me feel like

but then I take seflies and I'm all like...
I'm laughing at the ridiculousness of the selfie.
In all fairness I have a raging case of bed head in this pic.



Next week I start running and I get my brows done by the *highly* reviewed Crystal of Waxcraft.  I should also pick up some brow gel or something since I have a few sparse areas. 

Till next time folks, stay beautiful!
--'ish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB