Saturday, November 2, 2013

Beauty Routine

Beauty Routine



I'm a bit of a lazy girl when it comes to grooming, but all the same I figured I would share my beauty routine.  I expect this post to change as I work on being more girly.

Morning
Hormone cream
Brush teeth
Wash face with rose water - I'd love to be able to use something else, but I have stupidly sensitive skin.
pluck stray hairs

Shower
Scrub scalp with no-poo (I'm a conditioner washer)
Soap and scrub
detangle hair gently with detangler comb
rinse hair and scalp
turn off water
work gel through hair
plop
dry off
deodorant
dress

Evening
Floss - seriously, floss everyday
hormone cream
take pills
brush teeth
pluck stray hairs - I'm hirsute so I need to do this twice a day

Weekly
Check pedi and mani redo or touch up as needed
exfoliate with baiden mitten

Stuff I want to add
Makeup
IPL treatments
lotion
more consistent sunscreen use

Until next time, stay beautiful!
'ish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB