Friday, October 17, 2014

Return of the list

This is the list that I'll keep updated.

I know this new list seems long, but I've actually started on quite a bit of it.  I'll update this post as I start writing entries and taking pics.  *Last updated 10/26/14 - I'm fascinated by the idea of capsule wardrobes, so I'm combining shoes, accessories and clothes into 1 list. 33 items maximum.

Hair
Henna and Indigo to cover gray
Natural Hairstyles

Makeup
Foundation/tinted moisturizer - Still Loving Urban Decay's BB Cream
Red Lips - MACs ruby woo, also going to try Fresh's Cherry
New red lippie - I'm in love with Urban Decay's F-Bomb
Mascara - Besame's

Capsule Wardrobe

Ballet Flats
Saddle Shoes
Low Heels - I have these in awesome comfortable black leather
I love my saddle shoes so much that I want them in black/white, pink, red and green!

Jacket - duffle or peacoat I have a red coat, may also get something shorter in plaid
Boyfriend button-up in White - Old Navy has something perfect
Sweater Black - Probably Old Navy
Sweater Grey - Old Navy
Sweater Red or Stripe - Torrid
Boat neck striped shirt - the black one is great, now I want one in red!
Capris - Denim - torrid, need to hem
Capris - Black - old navy
Skinny high waisted Retro jeans - torrid or pug
Cigarette pants black, spotted, plaid ALL THE COLORS - Old Navy has some great ones that just need a bit of altering.
Full Skirt - Knee Length, Black - pug
Wacky Modcloth dresses
Fleece tights
Cardigans in black, red, navy, and colors to match dresses and pants
Pencil Skirt - Black
Purse - I'm thinking pan am bag?
Laptop/computer bag - Skull bag fits my laptop
sunglasses
beret - black - I wear berets, berets are cool now
statement necklace - silver
statement necklace #2 - brass
big silver ring 1
big silver ring 2
big brass ring 1
big brass ring 2
belts black
belt red
Scarf
Sweater guards

Stuff That Doesn't Count Towards The Wardrobe
Bobby socks
MOAR BOBBY SOCKS
No Show Socks
New Underwear

Face & Body
Cold Cream
Witch Hazel
Squalane
Wax
Laser
Razor
Exfoliate
Rose Jam
Ro's Argan
Mani
Pedi

Reading List
I have a massive reading list on oyster and amazon, but I find myself wanting paper books.

Msc
Hookah Stuff
Start dancing and zombie running again
Take photos?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB