Saturday, November 2, 2013

Quick Mani Pedi Update


ugh before
 Since I've now used the Baiden mitten on my feet I've decided to post a couple of after pictures.

Mind you, to get my heels that smooth it took an hour of soaking and scraping with the callus shaver and most of the day using my diamacel #20 in between phone calls.

If you're interested in doing your own gel manicure they sell the red carpet manicure set at target.   Spring for the LED, I have both the LED and the UV lamp, the LED is waaaaay faster.
I have girly smooth heels now!
Serious fug
After! The baiden mitt evened out my skin tone a bit.















aaand a quick pic of my manicured hands
Polish is about 3 days old in this pic. 

Until next time, stay beautiful.
'ish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB