Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hump Day - Haircut and nails

I don't work on Wednesdays, so I tend to relax, drink some tea, and deal with all of my weekly grooming stuff.   I'll update the foot post after my baiden mitten shows up, I really want to exfoliate before posting pics of my body.   I took the plunge and following c-dots tutorial, cut my hair into a middy.


This is probably the best pic of my before hair, styled and such.   Mr. ish is generally uncomfortable, he had dialysis just a few hours earlier and is a bit out of it.

Mr. & Mrs. ish Jan 2013

I can't say much about the pic below, my "before" everything pic if you will.  It's a selfie I took just for the blog, I had just gotten out of bed and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
Selfie 10/29/13

I'm actually stupidly happy with the haircut and can't wait to see how it looks when it's been styled.

Just woke up from nap. 
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to style it.  Today I just worked in a leave in and gel, I still need to see how it looks with plopping and blow dried with a diffuser.  Not much to say today, made an appointment to get my brows shaped. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB