Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mojo is home! I guess we're back on

No pics tonight. Mr Mojo is home and doped up, he's peeing (I'm so proud!)Mojo will need to be monitored for a few days and pilled for a week.   

The vet bill wasn't as much as I thought it would be so the makeover is back on.    Thu. I'm going to exfoliate from top to bottom and take extra care with my feet.  I've gotten used to having girl feet. Both the mani and pedi are doing fine so I don't need to worry about that for another week or 2.   Friday I'm getting my brows shaped, I've already taken "before"  pictures, I may have to retake them as the lighting kind of sucked.

In other news , my friend "M"  is having some difficulty with eyeshadow so I'm going to try to take some pics or video of how I  load the brush to stop powder from flying everywhere. (Stay awesome M!) 

I'm going to try to keep these posts coming, but my laptop ac adapter died, I'm having one overnighted, but it looks like I'm going to have tomorrow off. :)

I hope to have interesting stuff going on over the next few days.

Stay beautiful!
Ish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB