Monday, October 13, 2014

Why I disappeared

I'm going to keep this short because it was a craptacular year and I haven't really processed it all yet.

So this is how my year went down:


  • Mr. Ish no longer needs dialysis
  • Uncle diagnosed with cancer
  • Quit giving readings to help with uncle
  • Made new friend
  • New friend dies while I look on helplessly
  • Uncle dies
  • Try to start giving readings again
  • Can't get in tarot groove - It's like part of me is gone
  • Join Mturk to bring in extra cash
  • Another friend dies
  • Made two new friends
  • Kittens dumped in yard - they needed to be bottle fed
Somewhere in there a lot of dental work, not much sleep, and some general confusion about where I will be living next year. Oh and the depression made a comeback, but seems to be under control again. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB