Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Balance, where are you?

I'm just going to rant a bit about feeling anxious, so feel free to ignore this post.





I've been trying to find a bit of balance in my life.  Since I stopped smoking anxiety has been creeping up on me. (My depression comes with a side of anxiety, it turns out smoking was the only thing keeping it in check.)

So I work, a lot.  If no one needs caring for I find myself working 10-12 hour days.  It consumes my life. As much as that sucks I've been having trouble sleeping.  So I've been trying to get more sleep, and I've been trying to spend a little bit of time away from work.  I haven't felt depressed over the last couple of weeks, but the tightly wound feeling hasn't gone away.

I let you guys know how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB