Monday, October 27, 2014

SHOES! SHOES! SHOES!

Well, assuming everything fits the shoe part of my capsule wardrobe is finished! (Hooray)



I know it must seem weird, to be so excited about clothes, but I've spent the last couple of years focused on others, and my grooming, and wardrobe, fell by the wayside.  The idea of having 3 pairs of shoes in the rotation or HOLY SHIT! more than 2 pairs of pants really means a lot to me.

For now I only have generic pics, but when I get them (and if they fit) you'll be seeing a lot more of them.


Shoe Gallery!

Gap Ballet Flats 
I just won these on Ebay, I'd have posted about them sooner, but I didn't want to get sniped.  Leather upper, classic style ballet flat, they should be here by the end of the week, I hope they fit!














Bass Enfield in Shell/black. Not much to say here, classic saddle shoes in shell and black from Nordstrom's. I went with shell because I couldn't quite get on board with bright white.  I heard Bass fixed the issue with the soles cracking, so I'm taking a chance. :) 

Betty from Dansko. These are the shoes I got for dance class, but they all work as a low heel for if I'm ever feeling dressy.  They work well enough for the vintage wardrobe.


And those are my capsule wardrobe shoes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB