Friday, October 24, 2014

The week in Review - FFS

I was going to post a bit about some gel nail techniques, but instead. . .


I go through shoes pretty quickly. I don't drive so the shoes I don't dance in, I walk in. A lot. So I tend to need new shoes every 3 to 6 months.

Someone make cute shoes last longer. 


My jeans just had a blow out. I'm now down to my fat pants and pjs.  I also ripped my favorite striped shirt earlier this week.
If this keeps up I'm going to have to walk around naked.
Naked and pissed off. 

I've already bid on a new pair of ballet flats, hopefully they'll last longer than the last ones. I wanted to spend my play money for the month on learning about pizza dough, maybe taking an art class, and out glitter gradient nails instead I'm going to have to buy clothes, not because I saw something cute I like but because I CAN'T LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE NAKED!!

Stay beautiful friends,
Ish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB