Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tooth Truth

 So I got my bridge fixed not too long ago. My bridge became loose and on of the anchor teeth started to decay, break and become infected.  I put off having it fixed for years, and I'll admit it had a lot to do with losing my sexy, even before Mr. ish's kidney failure.  

Of course there is a problem, isn't there always.  The shade of my natural teeth is not quite A1 or B1, making a match damned near impossible.  Did I mention that this bridge is in front?



Take a look.  Stupid teeth not matching any of the shades. 

So I ended up going a hair lighter than my natural tooth shade.  Now I need to whiten. I doubt I'll ever get a perfect match, but I would be happy if I could get close. Now normally to whiten I would go with supersmile (which is super-awesome) or gosmile, which is extremely convenient. This time I went cheap. 



Yup that's it, drugstore toothpaste. 
I've only used it for one day, so far my teeth feel fabulously clean. I'll make sure to post an update in a week or two and let you guys know how my teeth look. Quick warning: It tastes terrible.

See y'all next time!

'ish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB