Thursday, November 13, 2014

Carol's Daughter Marula Oil Curl Therapy


I'm attempting to cram in some beautifying in between kittens and sewing up a pants muslin.

Usual disclaimer: I paid for the products, no one asked for or influenced my review. And really? Who would want to?

I picked up the entire Marula Line from Carol's Daughter, because, you know, curiosity combined with some latent product junkie tendencies.

I mixed together the softening mask and softening serum, put them in my hair and did a quick deep treatment.

I mixed these together. 
Twisted my hair up once I worked the product in. 

Another pic of me with crap in my hair. 

Sitting with a plastic bag on my head to trap some heat. Also, I look like my Auntie N in this pic. 

I used the gentle cleanser to wash my hair and followed up with the styling cream.  Normally I would air dry, but it's been a bit cool lately so I used a diffuser. (Rather than walk around with a wet head)

I'm actually really happy with the shape of my haircut.


The curl definition and softness is amazing. 
I'll let you know when I start to run low if I would buy this stuff again, but so far, after one use, my hair is AMAZINGLY soft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009Finding 'Ish | by TNB